Friday, May 06, 2011

My week in pictures

Prior to leaving for surgery my work family threw me a surprise party including balloons and flowers:


Upon arrival at my 'home away from home' at Elizka's house I was greeted with a beautifully made up room that included balloons and more flowers and butterflies hanging from the ceiling. Best welcome ever:


This is the "continuous motion machine" (there's another official name for it I'm sure) that I have to be strapped into 3x/day for 1.5 hours each time. Fun times:


Friday night my friend Charla was in town and we went for dinner at the wine bar at the base of my building. Actually got dressed up for the first time in 5 days. Even though it was only at the base of my building it was a bit aggressive for me to go out- and I'm now content to hold up in my apartment and have guests come to me:

No comments: