Sunday, December 05, 2010

Random Musing

I used to write this blog with frequency. Then about 8 months ago I suddenly got it into my head that people weren't that interested in what I was writing, as they didn't really care that I hated my new hair cut, or that I went to Newport CT. What changed 8 months ago that made me think that I was suddenly so uninteresting?? I didn't become un-interesting overnight. I was the same level of interesting/non-interesting (depending on your POV) as before.

So why the reluctance to share my ruminations? I mean it's not as though I was writing for you dear reader, as much as I was writing for me.

I don't know what changed but I do know that I miss it...

Perhaps a goal for 2011 will be to start writing again.

1 comment:

John said...

I, for one, would welcome your random musings back.