Tuesday, February 02, 2010

On-line all the time

I'm glad that I'm still not so cynical and jaded as to not get excited or amazed by the thought of being online 39000ft in the air.

Which I am right now. (Right above Kansas)

It's a bit of a mixed bag as the plane was the only place left really where one was completely cut off from communicating with the outside world (other than the deep wilds of Algonquin Park!) and now that has been taken away.

BUT the upside is that I can use my time productively and instead of watching bad movies, finish some work that is desperately needed before heading off to Utah tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Robyn Vickers said...

Sounds like pure awesomeness to me. Sure beats the hell out of bad in-flight entertainment...

Jealous for the sun you got... nothing but rain here, blech.

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!