Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Please excuse the poor quality of the photographs. This is what you get with 'mood lighting' and an iphone. However it captures what it needs- and that is a festively decorated space.

Here are the lights on the windows. The keen eye will notice the wall hanging on the left, and the Santa on the dresser. The tree on the windowsill is one I've had since I was about 8.


And here is a new addition for 2009- a sequin Christmas tree. I thought that if I wasn't going to have a real tree I might as well have the fakest most fakey fake and fabulous tree ever. And its' sheer glitz eliminates any need for decorations! (This isn't the actual placement of the tree in the apartment- but for picture taking purposes it was the best backdrop.)

No comments: