Monday, September 07, 2009

Summer Adventures pt 1

I know I have been terrible about writing in my blog lately... and only because I have been so busy with 1001 adventures- so I guess that's a good thing?
I also no longer have a camera (sure would love to get one for Christmas- hint hint Mom) and am reluctant to post without visual interest. But I've gathered a few photos with the iphone and will post mini updates on what I've been up to. Starting with...

My first trip to the US Open.

Last week Rose and Becky and I went for a day session to see Nadal playing (and winning). We spent the afternoon there- watching smaller matches before heading to Arthur Ashe stadium for the big match. It was pretty cool. What's even better is that another friend of mine got us tickets to see the Men's Finals next Sunday!!! So awesome!
This is a view from the Arthur Ashe stadium of the whole grounds- specifically the practice courts where you can catch some of the biggies playing.


This is the view from our seats - watching Nadal play. Pretty high up- but I loved just being there.


All in all a really great day. It was hot hot hot with blue blue skies and a perfect way to spend a Wednesday.

No comments: