Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unsettled

Rundle Hall, (home) Castle Hall, (home) Brewster Hall, 14th & Northmount, Home, Guatemala, Hillhurst, Sunnyside, Roncesvalle, Aberdeen, 301 Sherbourne, 225 Sherbourne across the street, Yonge & Queens Quay, Upper East Side and now...
the Upper West Side.
I moved out when I was 18. This is my 15th move in the 15 years since. This includes a drive across Canada and from Canada to the US.

And it doesn't get any easier. I guess I care less about my possessions and tend to leave stuff behind. And I kind of have it down to a science of throwing stuff in a box. I've also learned it's easier to pay people to come and move your stuff rather than enlist friends or do it yourself. And I haven't accumulated a lot of 'things' to move.

But it's still not fun.

And there is still nostalgia about moving and starting afresh.

Overall it's not something I like to do. But here I go again.

No comments: