Thursday, February 19, 2009

So so sad

I have an unhealthy love for the iphone. Those that know me know this. And they will attest to the fact that I :

- Wanted the iphone a full year before it came to Canada
- Bought the iphone the day it became available in Canada
- RELUCTANTLY had to give it up when I moved to the States and then didn't (and still haven't) shut up about how much I miss it
- Miss it more than I miss some of my friends

It's a bit of a sickness really.

So last Christmas I bought an ipod touch as a lesser replacement. And it is less- much less- but at least it made me feel somewhat tied to my beloved iphone.

And now it's missing. I don't know if it got taken off of my desk last night or if I left it in the cab or if it felt out of my pocket. I know that it's sad and lonely to be apart from me and, even though I think it's a lesser kind of sad version of the iphone, it was my lesser kind of sad version and I'm sad and lonely to not have it.

And I really have no perspective about this- I KNOW that there are worse things in the world than losing/getting an iphone stolen and that at the end of the day it's just a 'possession' and there are bigger things to ...WHATEVER I WANT MY FREAKING IPHONE BACK (er ipod touch) THIS SUCKS!!!!! I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh.

No comments: