Friday, December 05, 2008

Citibank is the WORST BANK IN THE WORLD

I joined Citibank because they are the bank partnered with my employer. I have had NOTHING but trouble with them from the first day I signed up for an account. I think they are horrible and their customer service, while friendly, is completely useless. They constantly debit money from my account- don't know why it's done and then reverse it. Then they do it again. And the phone service doesn't help so I go in. And when I go in they say they will fix it and they don't. I HATE them. I have been in to see them about 6 times because they have screwed up pretty much everything it's possible to screw up in opening and maintaining an account.

I have received nothing but great service from Bank of America.

But Citibank??? They suck.
Don't use them.
Avoid them.

No comments: