Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I think I´m in love: Peru parte dos

His name is Pedro. He has the wickedest smile and the brownest eyes. He smiles impishly at me and has the most amazing laugh.
He comes up just past my knee and is about 2 years old. He loves the slide, but usually when we go down together, because if he goes alone he usually falls at the bottom. (though to his credit he usually just jumps up and runs back to the ladder... perhaps its only my ego that thinks he prefers me to accompany him down the slide!)
We call him predrito because he is little and young. And his impish smile is usually given after he´s done something he knows is wrong. My first day here he fell asleep in my lap after I rocked him- if that doesnt make you swoon... what can I say? It doesn´t take much for me to love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can try fall asleep in your lap. then we know we'll be friends FOREVER Bwa ha ha ha!