Wednesday, April 30, 2008

what's up yo?

I haven't posted for a long time- I've been busy... but also haven't felt like I haven't had anything to share... I've been busy working... busy celebrating birthdays and wedding showers and going away parties with friends. I'll tell you what I haven't been busy doing- getting ready for my trip to Peru. I'm leaving on Friday and it's like I just woke up this morning and said "Hey I think I'll go to Peru on Friday... what should I do/take/prepare?" Truth is though- I have my passport, I just need American money. I don't need shots. And I'm going to a city of 400,000 people- if I forget to take something I can just get it there. (Like when I went to Maui and it was minus a gazillion and I had to buy warm clothes. because really - WHO EXPECTS IT TO BE MINUS A GAZILLION IN FREAKIN' MAUI?!)
*ahem*
Anyhow- I'm very excited. I talked to a good friend tonight about the trip as she did the same trip in December, and she's got me all pumped up about this experience. I'm just going to dive in. I'll post about the experience and try to put up pictures.

No comments: