Wednesday, May 30, 2007

These are a few of my favourite things...

I have two new favourite things- both that I discovered in one day. How fun. First of all I took a pilates class at my office. Yes my office offers Pilates on Tuesdays… which is kind of great. So I thought I’d give it a try - and it nearly killed me. But it was a good kind of near death experience- where I was pushing myself really hard. It’s easy when you have a regular work out routine- to not really break a sweat. Today I’m not sore- which makes me nervous… I’m scared for tomorrow’s muscle pain!!!

The other thing I discovered was the TV show “Entourage” which is kind of like “Sex in the City” for men. I know I know- I’m not a guy, and I’m also about 3 years late on this one. I always “discover” shows when they are nearing the end of their run (“24”, “The West Wing” are two examples). But regardless – I’ve been watching it on the TV Links site (which hosts all kinds of TV shows- LOVE that site!), and am loving it. Sooooo funny. So wrong, and really sad that it’s probably based in reality. But, still funny.

No comments: