Monday, April 30, 2007

WIlby Wilbs





Two weekends ago I was in Calgary for Cliff's 50th birthday. We had a GREAT family weekend- going out for dinner, getting family photos and watching bad movies. It was just good QT. We haven't had that much time together in a long time.
I also managed to squeeze in a bit of time with some friends- though there are a few I didn't get to see. I was only there for a few days- so what can you do? Here are some pics of Meghan and Brendan tho-v. cute!

Oh and just advice for everyone out there renting a car: DO NOT go with "Dollar Rent a Car" OR "Thriftys" because they are neither a dollar, nor are they thrifty. I would recommend "National" - because they were fantastic... (and cheap believe it or not).
One other hightlight of the weekened, we also got to spend time with David & Tanya's puppy WILBUR. Simply the cutest dog EVER! Here are some pics.

No comments: