Monday, February 26, 2007

On the move.

Two things I forgot : Happy Birthday to my dear dear friend Lola- who turned a young and hot 32 last week. We share a birthday and I was a bad bad friend for not calling - too hung up on ME that day! (and David- the other person I share a birthday with).

And THANK You to everyone who remembered and sent me the love... MUCH APPRECIATED.

and a new update- I've decided to move out of my wick downtown Toronto pad- into a much more humble abode in Cabbagetown. No AC, no dishwasher and (insert sobbing here) no more ensuite laundry. i'm kind of like a student again. Oh and I can't get my couch in either. so anyone who'd like a lovely (slightly used) couch... one is on the market. I will miss it- we've been through some good times together. some good times...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lady!

I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was awesome. I feel like a big dork forgetting.

I can't wait to see the pics from the party.

I am off to Singapore to see Laura this weekend, we will definately have a drink for you!

I love love love you!

Susan